The Hideaway began as a single-car garage, later served as an office, and finally became a special accommodation for two. The Hideaway is furnished and decorated with rustic antiques. After a good night's sleep, start the day off in the large, walk-in shower of tumbled marble. Relax in the fresh country air on the wraparound screened porch.
- Private bath with walk-in shower
- Queen-size bed.
- Coffee bar includes sink, refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker.
- Large, wraparound screened porch.
- Private spa therapy room.
- Room heat and air conditioning.
- DVD and TV (no TV reception), CD player
- Phone in room.
- Continental plus breakfast is left for you.
Rates$160.00 per 1–2 persons/night. There's also a 13% tax. Two night minimum on weekends.
View:Next Guest House | Guest House List | Availability
Guest Comments"We absolutely loved our stay at The Hideaway at Palo Alto. Every accommodation was perfect, from the cookies and fresh flowers that greeted us to the wonderful breakfast foods left for us in the refrigerator. Sitting on the screened in porch each morning was delightful. Thank you so much for opening your property to us."
-Guests from Abilene, TX